New Website

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ThePez, Dec 15, 2002.

1. We got a friend of ours building us a new website for our band. He told me it was cool to post a link to it for others to check out so we could get some feedback on it.

Let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions. Only the first page is built, so none of the links work...yet.

click here for preview page
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    nice...very professional...reminds me of the dream theater webpage.
  3. Thanks man.

I guess no one else cares.
  4. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    hey pez!
    im intrested.. nice website man..
    i wanna here some of our stuff.. im a big acoustic rock fan (.. although electric can be heavy.. a great acoustic band is so much more better.
    I might do an acoustic album with "the foxy grandpas"..i need an acoustic bass.. cause my bass pickup in my yamaha is pretty loud..and kind of well really harsh i need to adjust the height.
    Good luck with your band. The site looks great!
  5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Site looks great! None of the links work, though.;)
  6. Thanks guys.

That sounds awsome man. Playing acoustic is fun. It's a bit more challenging. When the guitarist is acoustic...bass mistakes are noticed much more :eek: !!!

Good thing I don't make mistakes ;) :D .
  7. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Ditto :)
  8. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Nice looking front page. Sharp header. I would try to make a stronger contrast than blue-on-black for the writing, though.

Other than that, looks good.
  9. thanks.

I'll pass those suggestions on to the web guy. :)
  10. Site looks great, I like the Flash header. Fact is I really happy you posted, I've been looking for a good local band to listen to. I love acoustic stuff, so I can't wait to hear your music. Now get those links working!!!:D

EDIT: I said stuff too much =)
  11. What's up Sheepman,

Cool, it's always good to see another local on the boards. We got a few of 'em here. If you click the link in my sig, you'll get the old working website...links and all...with song clips. Or if you want to hear the full length tunes, you can hear us here: .

You ought to come out to gig and hang, bro. We played last night at the Jewish Mother at the beach. Our next gig is New Years Eve at D.C. Chase's in Norfolk. Really cool place.

See ya 'round.