1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Weekly Giveaway! Win a Warwick Mini-Bass signed by P-Nut!

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by WarwickOfficial, Aug 15, 2012.

1. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Our new Weekly Giveaway is live! This week, you can win a Warwick Mini Bass signed by the one and only P-Nut of the band 311! Everyone with a Facebook account can participate! Simply go to the Warwick & Framus Facebook page: www.facebook.com/warwickframus, or click the link below and enter your name and e-mail address! Good luck to everyone participating, from all of us at Warwick & Framus!

http://a.pgtb.me/dmzN

[​IMG]

2. shaft311

shaft311 Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    You know I had to sign up.. actually I just registered a Facebook account so I could sign up for the Warwick giveaways. I don't use Facebook otherwise.

3. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Thanks for your support Shaft311, and best of luck! Currently the Facebook platform, using a 3rd party app, is the best way to offer a contest worldwide - so we appreciate your joining in!

4. shaft311

shaft311 Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    NP Garey.

5. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Our weekly Giveaway ends Wednesday, so be sure to enter for your chance to win the Warwick mini-bass signed by P-Nut! Thanks!

6. Already signed up. Thanks!

7. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Taylor Morrow - you're the winner of the Warwick Mini Bass signed by P-Nut!

Congratulations from all of us at Warwick and Framus, Taylor! We will be contacting you by e-mail within the next few hours so be sure to check your inbox! Again, congratulations, Taylor!