1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Wiring For My Yamaha

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by milothefultz, Mar 16, 2009.

1. milothefultz

milothefultz

Nov 29, 2008
    Portland, OR
    I hate active electronics. That's the long and the short of the reasoning behind this project. I was curious if anybody with some wiring experience could proofread this wiring diagram for me before I go through with it. I decided, also, to get the truest un-bleediest crispiest tone possible, I would go with all switches. Personally, I dig switches more than knobs because when I play it's either 10 or 0, so why not? Here is the diagram, and if you'd like to give me advice, let me know your take on this, tell me how rotten of an idea this is, please say it. I'd rather get everyone's opinion on this before I do something that may potentially be stupid. Thanks all!

Yamaha BB605.