New word of the week

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by tuBass, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Since the age of concent in NH is 16...

If you are under the age of 16 you shouldn't be allowed to wear very revealing clothes.

I hate that they make clothes like that for 12 yr. olds
  2. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    That's some interesting logic, or lack thereof. Wearing clothes and having sex have nothing to do with eachother.

It really bothers me that people in this country always first look to the law to take care of society's problems. Are the parents not the ones that are responsible for their children until they turn 18? So, shouldn't it be the parent's choice, not the legislature's, on what kids can and cannot wear?

Don't get me wrong; I am equally disturbed by 12 year olds wearing tight tank tops halfway up their stomachs. However, it is not a legal issue at all- it's a moral one, one that the parents of said children should be responsible for.
  3. Very true.
  4. Wearing clothes and making people think about sex, however is directly related, but tha tis not my point. I was basically trying to say I don't little girls wearing things alot more revealing then their parents should allow. I do agree that it is a moral issue and that parents should step in, but they, obviously, don't :meh:

The first part of what I said was a joke of sorts.
  5. The less these pre-teens to early teens wear, the more the pedophile population increases exponentially :meh:
  6. It bothers me when other people make what you wear their business. No, I don't think they should be wearing some of the things they do, but it is completely the parents' job to regulate what their preteen wears.
  7. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Are you guys aware that teen sex rates have dropped since the 1980*s?

I didnt think so.

Same goes for drug use.

Ill get the sources for this info from my sociology professor since he is the one who gave me this info.

* I believe the study was performed in 1984.
  8. BlasphemyArise

Jul 15, 2004
    preteens wearing revealing clothes is disgusting but what takes the cake is when they are preteen and weigh 200-300lbs, now that goes beyond gross
  9. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Fox news... great! I like them, fun people, I no longer see fox news as news but source of entertainment. They remind me of old people going "back when I was your age, we didn’t have this here rock and roll and we listen to "real" music not your non-sense, and we didnt have these here computers, and to get to school we had to walk a mile up the hill both ways" its funny :D

Anyways, I say who cares, its hot outside. When I am looking at 13 year old, no matter how she dressed I don’t see her as anything but a kid... and neither should anyone else...

I do think we got off topic... that is a funny sounding word :D

10. Maybe I should start wearing sexy clothes...

11. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

SWEET... show us some pictures please bryan :D we want to see!!!

wait your still underage... nm... you tease you!
  12. Just because little 12 year olds get their period early and start to mature, doesn't mean their trying to be a slut. Alot of people can't help how they look. And another thing, dyeing hair doesn't make you slutty either. I dyed my hair when I was young caus I had braces and glasses, and really ugly hair. I highlighted it so people would looks away from my uggo-braces and looks at my fab-u-lus hair. :D

Oh, and the clothes that say "sexy" and "naughty" are just a phase. Those kids will get over it. :rolleyes:

13. Hmm. Me thinks we needs some pics to tell. :D
  14. Really REALLY old pic. Dull hair (I had dyed it like, the next day) glasses, and braces (you can't tell)
  15. Post a new pic when you get your hair dyed :D
  16. ...and post it in either the hot girls or Bass Babes thread :D

Edit: The hot girls thread just got closed.
  17. Looks A O-K to me.

Thought for some reason I think girls look good with glasses.
  18. I think for the most part glasses, atleast subconcously, make you think they are smart and therefore a better mate. I doubt that is how everyone thinks, but I think it is part of it. I don't care either way.
  19. Back on Topic: I think the word of the week should be...

It just sounds nice :)

OOH OOH Tomarrow is Sunday, a new week! can soup be the word of next week? (or if you live in a timezone where it is sunday alread: can it be the word of this week?)