Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Years Eve question....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by I-Love-Ratm, Dec 27, 2005.

1. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey'all

Any of you guys know who is playing in Times Square on NYE?My bro is going to New York and wants to know is it worth his while standing all day without alcoholic replenishment :p

Cheers

Mike

2. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    no, it's not, even with booze

3. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    From the ABC page:

Among this year's scheduled performances: The Bangles sing two of their biggest hits, "Hazy Shade of Winter" and "Eternal Flame"; Chris Brown offers his latest single, "Yo," and his current chart-topper, "Run It!"; Sean Paul performs his Top 10 smash, "We Be Burnin,'" his 2003 chart-topper, "Get Busy," and his newest release, "Temperature"; The Pussycat Dolls sing their breakthrough 2005 hit, "Don't Cha," and their current single, "Stickwitu"; Sugarland offer their recent Top 5 hit, "Something More," and "Down in Mississippi," a cut from their platinum debut album; 3 Doors Down perform their Top 10 single of earlier this year, "Let Me Go," and their latest single, "Landing in London"; 311 sing their past Alternative hit, "All Mixed Up," and their current single, "Speak Easy"; and Hilary Duff offers her new single, "Beat of My Heart," her hit from earlier this year, "Wake Up," and her Top 10 single from 2003, "Come Clean. Plus, we'll go for unabashed sentimentality when we wheel Dick Clark out and he drools all over himself. Because you see, at ABC we exploited the sh*t out of John Ritter's death. You think we care what we do to Dick? (EST show only.)"