New Yorkville XS800H - 800watt bass head

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by Marlat, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    The eight hundred watt XS800H makes its debut as the highest-powered tube hybrid bass head in the BassMaster line. It features 800w at 4ohms and a host of features for the demanding bassist.
  2. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    For more information on the new amp and pictures, please visit the website at

• Switchable tube/solid state (FET) input and tube overdrive (12AX7A preamp tube)
      Footswitchable Tube Overdrive and Effects Loop
      Innovative Wet/Dry blend on Tube Overdrive
      Wet/Dry blend on the effects loop return
      Five band EQ featuring a semi-parametric sweepable mid
      Unique "Variable Contour" scoop function
      Bass Resonance control adjusts the damping factor for either a 'loose' or 'tight' low end bass response
      12 LED highly visible signal meter allows for monitoring of output levels from across the stage
      Pre/Post EQ selectable XLR balanced Tube DI output
      Speakon™ and 1/4" extension cabinet outputs
      Front panel mute switch for silent tuning with 1/4" tuner out jack
      Switchable Limiter at the output stage
  3. CPL

Aug 24, 2003
    New England Area. USA
    I've just come across this from their website. Any clue as to the price or when this will be available? I'll search their site again, but I didn't notice this information.
  4. :hyper: The bass head sells for $879 retail. The YBA-200, also worthy of looking at for the tube freak, is selling at $829. :bawl: Poor Boogie and their "Big Block"! Yorkville stuff just kills for the money and has for decades been extremely reliable. The XS-400H actually weighs more than its big brother!

Now if we really want to start a fight, we can state truly that the SVT is a rip of the Traynor YBA-3A.......