Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

newbie bass question

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by deedub357, Mar 22, 2005.

1. deedub357

deedub357

Mar 22, 2005
    i'm not a newbie to playing bass, just this forum. i've had a bass for six years now and was wanting to find some info on it. i've searched the web and this forum and found nothing. i don't know what kind of bass it is for sure. it has a jDs sticker on it. that's how it was when i bought it new. i don't know if it's jds or djs, because the d is bigger and i know sometimes that means that letter comes first. all i know about it is that it was purchased in st. louis, i think from a smaller company. any info on this bass would be great.
    and in my opinion it's an excellent bass, has a wonderful feel to it. it's light and easy to play

2. Tash

Tash

Feb 13, 2005
    Bel Air Maryland
    Try posting a picture, from your description it could be just about anything.

3. skrametib

skrametib

Sep 11, 2005
    Columbia, MO
    I'm in the exact same situation. I bought a jDs bass several months ago at a St. Louis Guitar Center, and I've been searching online for information ever since.

4. Pictures! I got a research fever, and the only prescription is more PICTURES! (Especially of the Logo and any other writing on them.)