1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

newbie bass question

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by deedub357, Mar 22, 2005.

1. deedub357

deedub357

Mar 22, 2005
    i'm not a newbie to playing bass, just this forum. i've had a bass for six years now and was wanting to find some info on it. i've searched the web and this forum and found nothing. i don't know what kind of bass it is for sure. it has a jDs sticker on it. that's how it was when i bought it new. i don't know if it's jds or djs, because the d is bigger and i know sometimes that means that letter comes first. all i know about it is that it was purchased in st. louis, i think from a smaller company. any info on this bass would be great.
    and in my opinion it's an excellent bass, has a wonderful feel to it. it's light and easy to play

2. Tash

Tash

Feb 13, 2005
    Bel Air Maryland
    Try posting a picture, from your description it could be just about anything.

3. skrametib

skrametib

Sep 11, 2005
    Columbia, MO
    I'm in the exact same situation. I bought a jDs bass several months ago at a St. Louis Guitar Center, and I've been searching online for information ever since.

4. Pictures! I got a research fever, and the only prescription is more PICTURES! (Especially of the Logo and any other writing on them.)