Newbie Intro

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SERadtke, Feb 26, 2003.

1. I've been reading posts and such here for about two weeks without posting and thought it about time I say "Hi!". I've been "plunking around" on the bass for many years and have just recently decided to take it more seriously. Wanted to say that I've found many of your comments and opinions useful as I've recently been picking up new equipment. Please forgive me if I seem a little forward with a comment...I haven't posted yet but as I stated above, have been reading for a while and I feel as if I know many of you! Thanks for all your contributions to a GREAT site.

p.s. I'd like to change my user name... is this possible?

p.s.s JT, your avatar scares me:bawl:
  2. Welcome to TB Hopper - and if you want to change that handle, you'll have to email Paul!

3. Welcome 'the member soon to be formerly known as Hopper!!!' :)

Don't be afraid of JT's avatar. No living creatures were harmed in the creation of these photos.;) Not even 'Nailhead'.
  4. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Welcome! Don't mind JT's avatar - he's so cuddly, he had to pick something frightening. Off to Misc, too...
  5. aloha. stick around; this place is coooool.:cool:
  6. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Welcome man...yah don't be afraid JT, he's a actually a cool guy! ;) Paul can probably change your username if you ask him by the way. Rock on:bassist:
  7. "My spoon's too big. My spoon is too big. My spoon's too big."

"I am a banana."

8. hey there - just wait till you see his Double neck 7-string!!! :eek:

9. Thanks folks! I've really enjoyed my time here so far and look forward to lots of fun and learning here. By the way... I'm really proud of myself! Taught myself a new groove today....
    It goes: Bum BumBum BumBum BumBum.....:D