1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Newer Eden stuff as good as the older stuff?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ric426, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Will DNA be left to die on the vine ? He made a very short you tube video for the new bass head and then we find out that it's unavailable - okay what's the plan Dave ?? Inquiring bassists want to know.

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    We were told by the Marshall employees at NAMM that they had retained the services of David Nordshow to assist with the design of their products. To be honest, it wasn't exactly clear if he was helping with all product lines, or just a few select items.

3. tink9975

tink9975

Aug 10, 2006
    MoCo, MD
    either way its good to hear that David N. will be involved with Eden again.

4. Bassmanbob

Bassmanbob Supporting Member

Ah. Thank you. Please pardon the mid-life moment.

5. Bassmann1968

Bassmann1968

Feb 17, 2009
    Germany
    From David Nordschow:

Hi -- David Nordschow here.

I want to give you an update on a few things. First of all I want to thank our customers who have been purchasing and playing through our DNA speaker cabinets. We continue to hear great stories from the road, the clubs and recording studios. We'll keep making them so you can keep playing them.

Second, I want to give you an update on the DNA amp head. We've been getting some feedback from bass players who have been using our prototypes and as a result, I've been tweaking a few things to make it perform even better. We're in the final stages before full production and we expect to have them available in the first half of 2013.

Finally, I want to share one other exciting development. Those who know me know that my passion is delivering great bass gear for musicians worldwide. So in addition to building the product line at DNA, I have also been helping out my friends at Marshall Amplification. I've been collaborating with them to design some new speakers and cabinets for their small combos that you should see in 2013. Of course, my primary focus will continue to be on developing innovative bass gear at DNA and hope that you will continue to show your support.

Wishing you all a happy holiday season full of great grooves,
    David

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021