Newest Quiz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by James S, Apr 14, 2004.

1. James S

James S

Apr 17, 2002
    New Hampshire
  2. By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    I guess 45.

As far as Makes and models, hold on as I get my magic mirror out.

I see Peavy Cirrus, I see Ibanez, Fender Jazz, Peavy (guitar),
    Rob Allen, I see Warrior.
  3. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    44 strings in all

Bubinga Peavey Cirrus 4... (Have one)

Black Musicman Sterling 4... (the switch gave it away)

Natural Blonde Fender P bass Deluxe or Special 4 (I noticed the extra j pickup... I'm even guessing it is a 1980's MIJ bass)

Mahogany Fender P Bass Light Deluxe 4 (have one)

Warrior 5 String (Have one, probably a studio or signature with the most common configuration, mahogany body, quilt maple top, ebony fingerboard, purpleheart stringers.)

Sunburst Original late 60's early 70's Jazz bass 4. (Actually I guess 1969.)

What the hell is the guitar for? lol... I dont know the brand... maybe Peavey.

The 4 string white bass is shaped like an 80's Peavey T20 or T40 or something but I know that is not it. It is a 60's - 70's no name asian bass.

A natural Ibanez BTB 4 something or other.

Rob Allen Lined fretless 5. Are thes called rennaisance or something?

How did I do?

4. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    Also wanted to say that's a nicew little collection you have... You have all your bases covered lol.

I would guess that most of those basses sound anything like any of the others... well except the p basses (well the lyte is active, the other isn't) and in my opinion the cirrus and the sterling sound similiar but their is enough difference to warrant having both. Other than that, everything else is way different.

P.S. Your missing a Rick... but then again so am I. And I think most of us will never have an Alembic. Also, you NEED a G&L... an early 80s one, even before a rick... lol... I'm just kidding. The list would get huge if I kept going, but it looks like you aren't into the fads... aluminum necks, optical pickups, graphite necks, Bridges that go through the body, acrylic bodies, 8 strings etc. so that should keep your GAS down.
  5. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    Holy schnikerdoodle.

You make me sick :spit:

INCREDIBLE collection, my friend.

One day........ :(
  6. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    OK I saw a rick in another pic, but let me ask you that upside down red one in one of the pics... Is that A Peavey Axcelerator 2-T with 2tek bridge. If so I am amazed I just got one today... same color and everything...

7. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Whats wrong with a bass a Aluminum neck?
  8. Looks like a gold Fernandes strat.

44 strings in all. Why isn't the Ric in that pic. Nice Ric.

9. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    This probably should have gone in Misc...
  10. lol, i like the way you've made the g**tar face the other way for the pic! :D

11. Either a mid 70's J-bass, a MIJ/MIA 75 reissue.
  12. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    Oh nothing, except it's faddish. I have 2 of them and atleast one of all the other fads I mentioned lol.
  13. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    The Guitar is a Fernandes of some sort, I believe.

edit- I was beaten to it. I should probably READ the entire thread, eh?