Next best deal of the century....Sarcasm

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassistjedi, Aug 13, 2001.

1. Wow.... I'd like to think that the $900 is a typo.. but that's still pretty funny.
  2. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    You'd probably be surprised at the prices some people expect to get for their items on eBay. You'd probably also be surprised at what people will pay for, or even bid on. A friend of mine that does a lot of selling on eBay, told me she has seen people putting up big money for a water bottle that was supposedly acquired at a rock concert.
  3. td1368

Jan 9, 2001
    But it's $900 for the Bass and the amp. OHHH!

Those pictures are pretty horrible too.
  4. Wow my first bass was a white memphis, i would have given any thing to have the nicer sunburst. New mine was about 80 dollars.
  5. about 6 years ago I bought a Memphis guitar at a pawn shop with an amp for 120 dollars. Man I tell you what it sat in my room for about a year and a half before I sold itfor $100. I wish I would have bought a bass instead, I probably would have played it and might actully be pretty good by now.
  6. Maybe I should sell my "Rare Rougue Violin Bass Mint" with a $1000 reserve and see if anyone buys it.:D
  7. bassman192

Aug 12, 2001
    i actually own a memphis 3/4 size electric bass... i feed it to my other basses... if it's worth that much, it's going on ebay!