1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nfl player mother in law dies.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Starrchild, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Starrchild

Starrchild

Nov 10, 2000
    The Bay.
    Nfl player Ryan Moats Mother dies while policeman gives him a ticket outside of the hospital.

And all he could say when it was over, hey let's go get something to eat.

"Poor excuse for a human being"

2. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    People react to death differently.

My whole thing in this story is this:

"Dallas Police Chief David Kunkle said Powell was not necessarily acting improperly when he pulled his weapon but that once he realized what was happening he should have put the gun back and offered to help the family in any way."

Um, I am sorry, you are not a doctor and you won't be able to save your mothers live. It sucks but putting more lives at risk by running red lights is not a good way to go about it.

3. Starrchild

Starrchild

Nov 10, 2000
    The Bay.

Actually he stopped at the red light to make sure it was safe before he proceeded.

4. Starrchild

Starrchild

Nov 10, 2000
    The Bay.
    I think the cop purposefully held him up from being with his dying mother in law.

5. Starrchild

Starrchild

Nov 10, 2000
    The Bay.

If you have a mother in law put yourself in Moats shoes.

6. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    No, but he could have been there to offer comfort to the dying woman and his own wife.

This was just an a-hole on a power-trip. It's sad.

7. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    I met my brothers mother in law... um... I'd stop at the stop light. and maybe a early yellow... Or maybe even green.

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Yeah, I saw this on TV. First thought was that this cop didn't believe his story simply because he was black. Unacceptable. This cop is a chode. Even after the nurse came out to the cop and explained, the cop couldn't swallow his pride and let it go. Did I mention that he's a chode. I understand that he might have been driving poorly. But even when he offered to cooperate, the cop was still stalling him with comments and little lectures. Did I mention that this cop is a chode? :meh:

9. nortonrider

nortonrider

Nov 20, 2007
    I read about it online last night.
    CHODE!

10. :D

+1

11. What a scumbag.

12. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    astonishingly enough, the boss from my previous job had an almost identical incident happen to him here in NJ.

I mean, I understand that police officers must hear some of the most bizarre excuses and probably do so with a healthy amount of skepticism, but there IS no excuse for this one. Two nurses even came out and tried to help. This dude is a total total power-tripping douche.

13. Starrchild

Starrchild

Nov 10, 2000
    The Bay.

:meh: So basically your siding with the cop.

14. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    no, he's joking actually....

15. Let's go get something to eat.

16. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    I did not think it needed to be pointed out....but.l....

That cop should be dismissed. In one of the links it says that he worded a police report in January in such a way to justify a police chase. What a tool! :meh:

17. Starrchild

Starrchild

Nov 10, 2000
    The Bay.
    If you watched this on youtube you'll see him sigh when he see's Moats walking out of the hospital?

18. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

... pretty much sums it up .
    guy's a douche , he shouldn't be in a public service job .

19. Starrchild

Starrchild

Nov 10, 2000
    The Bay.
    We all agree that he should lose his job, on the other hand, I would bet a pack of 4 string snarling dogs to every 4 banger (the cheapest strings I could think of) that he doesn't.