1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nfl player mother in law dies.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Starrchild, Mar 27, 2009.

1. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    JT: I think Cheeze answered for me. It's not that i don't believe it could have happened, it's just there are so many holes in the story and sounds like a lot of things are left out for propose of a point. Hence me asking for a source and saying with out the force, it's complete pile of bull as the story is generic. So i just leave it at that.

On that note I am leaving this thread. Shame on me, I said he shouldn't have run a stop light. What a Police loving jerk i am.

2. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    DR Strings
    Again, is asking for a source and before he could even answer calling him a liar is ALL you did?

Anyone who actually read the story as written probably wouldn't think it was generic... unless they really needed to ignore the details he gave. Anyone who didn't have your slant likely wouldn't immediately call it bull.

The funny thing is that you're the one doing this stuff yet you're also the one getting upset. And yes, I'm serious.
    :meh:

3. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i totally agree. i think this has just "blossomed" into another OT epi-thread.

/cheer