1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NFL Week #14

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mrpackerguy, Dec 6, 2011.

1. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Pack-Raidahs. Pack going away.

Pack 41
    Raid 24

2. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    I hope the Raiders come on top.

3. Bipslapper

Bipslapper Well Ahoy, Paloi Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Cape Cod, MA
    This hurts * (ok, deep breath...) Go Rahduhs :confused: :crying:

4. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

It's ok man. We all find ourselves in that position from time to time. Be thankful it wasn't a plea to the Cowboys...

The poor Titans are ill equipped for a shootout with the Saint's. I foresee an aggressive defensive plan that results in far too many penalties. The flyin' Finn might get ejected from this game :)

I hope I'm wrong.

5. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    the Pack is going against my 2nd favorite team after barely beating my fav.

LET'S GO RAIDERS!!!

i mean, let's go foward and NOT backward. (we can't afford dumb penalties)

in other news,...

Giants- 34
    Cowboys- 28

6. Bassman316

Bassman316

May 27, 2008
    Longs, SC
    Not a Giants fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I hope you're right on this one!

7. Patriots will score 48 points against the Redskins in the first three quarters, and the Skins will score 47 in the fourth quarter. Pats win, Bill will say move on.

8. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

My best guess:

Packers 35, Raiders 18

Seahawks 28, Rams 10

9. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    The last time the Pack had a stock offering, I was not in a position to fork over $200 dollars for a meaningless piece of paper. But a few minutes ago, forking over $275 dollars for a meaningless piece of paper, I became one of the thousand or so folks are new Packer owners as of the last two hours. :)

10. SwitchGear

SwitchGear Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Wisconsin
    Pack 45
    Raiders 21

This reminds me of that December 1993 Pack-Raider game with Reggie White and a young wild Packer QB. Packers shutout the Raiders. NFL supplies teams with cold weather gear now. Not so back in the day when warm weather teams froze their keesters off in GB and got their butts whupped.

11. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    I was at that game! A friend of mine invited me to his parent's box suite for that game. Being a dumbsh!t, I dressed for a fall day. Got to Lambeau and it was 5 below and minus 30 below wind chill. Even dumber was my friend, who instead of taking me right up to the box, took me out to the parking lot to tailgate with some of his buddies. I tried anti-freezing myself with a couple brandys and beers, but to no avail. My teeth were chattering, my arms involuntarily twitching from the cold. Up to the box we went and I never did warm up enough but I did see Terrell Buckley return that punt for a touchdown that day. Ah Lambeau you frigid vixen!

12. Bipslapper

Bipslapper Well Ahoy, Paloi Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Cape Cod, MA
    Hoodie: "We just put the player out their to give us the best chance to win" Translation - Brady will start off slow, then adjust and kick ass, the Pats D will use wide-outs as safeties and the occasional water boy will start at fullback and corner.

In the end, after many F-Bombs by me, the Pats will win the game and there will be a trillion yards of total offense on both sides.

My 2 cents..

13. Pete, your 2 cents is right on the money!

14. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    That's about what I saw on Sunday....

15. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    JUST A QUICK QUESTION FOR THE MODERATORS. DOESN'T THIS PUT MRPACKERGUY UNDER THE COMMERCIAL USE GUIDELINES FOR TALK BASS?:D

Lions right the ship this week against the Viqueens

Detroit 31
    Vikings 17

16. Only if they stop getting called for stupid penalties.

;)

17. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

Looks like the Texans got a little bit more insurance. Jeff Garcia will join the club.

18. Interesting, always liked Garcia...

19. SwitchGear

SwitchGear Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Wisconsin
    Bob, you survived one of the coldest games ever at the frozen tundra, dressed for "fall weather". Diehard Packer fan you is.

Forecast for this coming Sunday in Green Bay is sunny with temps in the mid thirties. Balmy. lol

20. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Shorts and T-shirt weather!:)