Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NFL Week 15

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mrpackerguy, Dec 12, 2005.

1. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
  2. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Lions: Lose again because of a lack of effort, execution, stupid penalties, and lack of preparation.

Other than that, they have alot of potential.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Off to Minnesota for the Steelers. Playing in the nice warm dome may help the Vikings a wee bit, but they won't win. Steelers leave Mike Tice and his boys battered and beat up.

-Mike

4. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Man P, I feel for ya. That Shawn Rogers personal foul was probably the stupidest penalty I've seen in YEARS. The guy is great player, but when they kept showing him on the sidelines after the play, he had the look of someone who is more than mildly retarded!

5. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    God I hope so. The Steelers brought the fluke Bores back to earth, now lets hope they do the same for the even bigger fluke Viqueens.

6. Robear22

Robear22 Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Beach Park, Ill
    Sounds just like a bitter Packer fan. We still have a chance to win the division and make the playoffs. Hopefully the D will rough up your boy Favre some more in week 16. :D

The Steelers will take care of the Vikes' for us and we have to deal with the dirty birds. If the Pack can beat them then we sure have a good shot at doing it.

7. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio

yeah, maybe, but you'll have to score more than 2 points to do it, and your ability to do that is somewhat in doubt.

8. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    With your team's record (and that nice sig file you have, courtesy of the Bears), I don't think I'd be talkin' smack until the game is played and you win. :)

...and yeah, I know, your team buried mine...that's why I'm not talkin' smack to ANYONE about my boys now....they stink, and I'm living in the real world.

...come join me! :D

9. i think the bears could have done alot better this week against the steelers. :rollno:

10. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Colts>Chargers
    I think the Colts' players still have something to prove so they are going to come out swingin'. Go Colts! :)

11. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Gard. It is the Bears. If the Packers were 0-15, and the Bears 15-0, I would talk smack about them. Of course, I would expect the same from Bears fans if it were reversed.

12. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    I'm hip, I've actually been talkin' smack to a Falcons fan I know about the game tonight...I don't think that the 'aints have a PRAYER, but hey, I'm still makin' noise at 'em!!!

;)

13. Denver > Bills

Howie Long seems to think the Chargers will beat the Colts. At this point I gotta disagree, it'll be either the Broncos or the Seahawks.

14. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    They will.

They're back.

I hope.

15. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Colts by 10. LT won't dig the Chargers out of the hole Brees put's them in.

16. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    I will say I expect someone to catch the Colts off guard. It will probably be the Patriots on the post-season.

17. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Hah. I'll be shocked if NE can beat Tampa Bay, much less Indy. :D

18. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    The DALLAS football COWBOYS get payback against the hated washington deadskins.

19. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    As much of a disappointment I've been to others, I'm glad I have been meeting at least someone's expectations.

20. Robear22

Robear22 Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Beach Park, Ill

Yeah we will see when Ogunleye or Brown put your boy on his back again. Or maybe Vasher can return another one on him!!! :D :p :bag:

By that time hopefully they put Grossman in. Orton can only do so much. What can it hurt. Orton has the worst rating in the league. The only way to go is up with Grossman.