1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NGBD!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bluesbob, May 11, 2010.

1. Bluesbob

Bluesbob

Mar 13, 2000
    Springfield, TN
    My Road Runner Express gig bag ($30 from MF) didn't last a year, so I bought a Levy's CM19L from doc-rock. It cost me $103, delivered.
    First impressions are very good. It's a lot bigger, thicker padding, leather accents and handles. Basically a Levy's Leather bag except it's fabric. I don't see this one ripping apart in a year, or even ten years. It is somewhat heavier than the Road Runner, but has full 1" padding, where the RR was only 1/2".
    If you're looking for a quality gig bag, and you actually gig, I don't think you can do any better than this. I fit a 12' guitar cord and strap (plus wireless Xmitter and pouch) in the "saddle bag", and a pocket tuner, extra wireless cable, outlet tester and earplugs in the pouch up by the headstock.
    No affiliation to the seller or manufacturer, just passing along a tip on a good thing. For $103 shipped it's a good deal.

Here's the URL:
    http://www.doc1rock.com/osc/eshop/product_info.php?products_id=12

2. Bluesbob

Bluesbob

Mar 13, 2000
    Springfield, TN
    BTW, NGBD stands for "New Gig Bag Day". Not sure if the terminology is the same in the Miscellaneous threads as in the Basses threads.