1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NGD: Markbass CMD 102P Combo!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bardolphus, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Well, after deciding that I wasn't going to lug around an 810 and 6U rack any longer, I decided on Markbass and their 210 combo. Originally, I had decided that, for a combo, this thing was just too expensive. But, I found a used one online for a considerable amount less than a new one. Scooped it up and well, I'm a happy Markbass owner now! Haven't got to push it yet, neighbors I'm sure wouldn't appreciate that but it'll get gigged tomorrow night. :hyper::bassist:

NewMarkbass102PCombo.

2. Bassdirty

Bassdirty

Jul 23, 2010
    CT
    nice.

3. old-fashioned

old-fashioned

Mar 25, 2005
    Ankara
    I have the cab (std102hf) and the head (LMIII) separately and it's an impressing rig. Once you add a std102hf cab, I guess you'll be amazed...
    (Didn't you like the eq set flat?)

4. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Flat EQ on this thing is great. I'm still tinkering though. We'll see how it ends up at the show tomorrow. Very transparent though, doesn't seem to color the sound of my Modulus whatsoever...and I LOVE that about it!