1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NGD = NEW GEAR DAY!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bardolphus, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Line 6 G30 Wireless, Sonic Research ST-200 Turbo Tuner, and an MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter :hyper: I've been playing through the MXR since I got home and I really really like it. It's really wet and funky. Strobe tuner works excellent...I'm going to like it much better than the Korg I just sold...I've always preferred the strobe stuff (I guess from my old high school band geek days).

IMG00075-20100429-1933.

On the downside...

Music123 shipped me a RoadRunner gigbag instead of the pedalboard I ordered :bawl: I can manage but I sure was looking forward to it when I got the delivery email from UPS.

6 space rack unit will be here tomorrow and an MXR BOD not too long after it I hope! I love new gear - especially when you have two shows the weekend you get it!

That's all :bassist:

2. Bardolphus

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    :crickets:

3. That looks like one awesome NGD. Nicely done. :cool:

4. nice man! happy :bassist:!

5. :D

Awesome post.

6. Bardolphus

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    :cool:

Looks like we were double booked tonight though and not playing :( Sure was hoping to rock some of this stuff tonight!