1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NIB Spector ReBop4DLX FM, Black Cherry $614.04 shipped

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by steamthief, Apr 14, 2010.

1. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
  2. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

I've ordered a few things for dirt cheap on amazon and here are the things I've noticed:
    1) They're scratch n dent or returned items
    2) The price drops every 1-3 days (I've been watching this bass's price a week)
    3) They're grouped in sets of two and when one sells, after it's processed the other will shoot way up in price

3. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    Have the items you've ordered been in new condition?

4. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    According to "someone who shall remain nameless" at Spector, these Amazon offerings are seconds.

Yes, these cheap Amazon items are frequently -- but not always -- B (or C) stock and returns/refurbs, though they never say so.

5. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

They're in pretty close to new condition usually with all tags, kinda like floor model condition. I was thinking about this bass if it dropped lower, but you can get a used one with a hard case at the price it's at now.

6. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Somebody bought one, the other's $1,399 now