1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nice cover band documentary video out of Chicago area.....

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by jonas_24112, May 31, 2012.

1. jonas_24112

jonas_24112

Jul 11, 2011
    Just thought I'd share. Nice little vid of interviews with guys from cover bands and a top booking agent out of Chicago area. Nice to see the attitudes and problems are the same in the cover band scene, where ever you live!!

2. klokker

klokker

Jan 7, 2009
    Steele City, NE
    Enjoyed watching it.....no matter what you do, it's always a compromise isn't it?

3. kris pung

kris pung

Jul 25, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    LOL Joey used to book for my old band a few years back. We would only gig about once a month and he put us in some real holes.

4. Geez, that was surreal. I played the same scene with all those guys for about four years, with Joey handling non-exclusive booking of my band for about three of them. He had a terrible reputation, but backed us completely and always treated me well, and I'm probably one of the very few people who has actually seen the inside of his office. Weird. But cool.