1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nice gig bags for $29 free shipping at GC.

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG] - NEW!' started by DanAdams, Nov 10, 2018.

1. DanAdams

DanAdams Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2013
    Maine
  2. Dang, that looks like a nice bag for that kind of scratch! :thumbsup:

BnB

3. Bob_Ross

Bob_Ross Gold Supporting Member

Dec 29, 2012
    When I compare them to premium brands I've been pretty underwhelmed by the Roadrunner bags I've encountered (full disclosure: I do still own one for a guitar) ...but for $30 I'd grab that just to have a spare in the event that one of my better gigbags got infested with bed bugs, or eaten during a peculiar variant of zombie apocalypse. You never know when it might come in handy.

4. Skillet

Skillet Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
    I specifically make a point to always clean all the blood from my gig bags so as not to attract zombies.
    I see they made this one in collaboration with Texaco.
    Good deal.

fretlessguy likes this.
  5. MD

MD

Nov 7, 2000
    Marin Co. CA.
    Great deal, especially for storage of basses without cases.
    If I were to take it out, I'd probably have the bottom reinforced in some way.

bound'n'blocked likes this.
  6. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    The Boulevard bag is pretty decent, certainly for 30 bucks shipped. I have one for my tenor guitar and it’s solid.

7. I recently bought one of these and was really impressed with the looks, features, and construction. I thought to myself that I would like to replace another next month when I have the spare cash. I saw this post and immediately ordered it. Thanks for posting this. :hyper:

8. 2000TA46032

2000TA46032

Aug 1, 2018
    Dang.. back up to $65

9. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Mine arrived yesterday. Fantastic bag! Best $19 gigbag ever...I had a $10 coupon :)

fretlessguy and Bob_Ross like this.
  10. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    My 81 Wunkay came with this bag, it's pretty decent but the backpack style straps suck because there's no other way to carry it strapped over one shoulder, it would be good if you rode a bike or a motorcycle to your gigs.

11. Lesfunk

Lesfunk Supporting Member

Me too !

mmbongo likes this.