Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nice Padded Gig Bag $30 Shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassminister, Oct 12, 2004.

1. I have an almost new gig bag that I haven't really used at all. It has the Musician's Friend logo on it and here is all the details from their website:

Extra-heavy woven cover over 30mm of foam ensures your axe is safe and sound. A soft, no-scratch interior coddles your instrument's finish. Heavy-gauge nylon zipper holds up under frequent use. Padded shoulder straps and handle for easy transport. 5" x 15" accessory pocket and mesh water bottle pouch with drawstring closure. Zip-off 12" x 18" x 3" day pack with padded strap. Outer zip mesh pocket and stretch cord accessory strap on day pack.

New $39.99 plus shipping. I'll take $30 shipped. I prefer paypal or money order.

Thanks

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I'm very VERY interested in this. If it weren't for that darn logo. What's the paypal address? I'll take it!

3. PM sent!

4. SOLD!

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    :)