1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nice Parts Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jazz3625tonic, Mar 12, 2010.

1. jazz3625tonic

jazz3625tonic Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada
    I need to raise some cash so I'm putting up my parts Jazz for sale. Here's the deets:

1. Warmoth Light Ash Jazz body in my version of satin Trans Surf Green. The picture of it in the case turned out more on the blue side. But it's not blue.

2. Mighty Mite Jazz neck with Hipshot tuners. I had the bone nut installed and a fret level, crown and polish by the guys at Lakland. Great job BTW.

3. Seymour Duncan Antiquity II pickups

4. Audere pre with Vol/Vol/ stacked bass & treble

5. Fender vintage style bridge

6. Like new hard/soft case from Stew Mac. (100.00 value)

I'm letting it go for $450.00 shipped in the lower 48 States. The weight is about 8.6 lbs. nice and light and very good balance. You will be surprised how nice the bass plays. It's a very good deal folks.

2. jazz3625tonic

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada
    Pics.

3. jazz3625tonic

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada
    Two more pics. And I'd like to say also that the action is low with no fret buzz at all.

4. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Very nice job....

5. wow.. that is beautiful. Did you use a dark grain filler? How did you get those grain lines in there?

6. jazz3625tonic

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada

I did't use grain filler. Just sealed the body and mixed translucent wood stains to get color and applied the stain. Then a finish coat of clear semi-gloss Polycrylic protective finish. Glad you like it!

:)

7. azflyman

azflyman

Apr 24, 2004
    Astoria, OR
    PM sent

8. jazz3625tonic

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada
    SOLD..... pending payment.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 3, 2020