Nice Peavey Rig for small to medium gigs

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jared, Aug 18, 2000.

1. Jared

May 21, 2000
    -Peavey Amp Head

This is an excellent condition Peavery Mark III Bass Head. I have had this head for about 3 years and it has proven to be long lasting and durable during that time! It has a 7-band EQ, a "punch" feature for lows and mids, a "bright" feature for highs, and shelving for both highs and lows. It pumps out 150 watts @ 4 ohms. This is avery good amp head for someone who is looking for something they can use day in and day out and not have to worry about it breaking down and dieing on them! This head would make a perfect combo along with the cabinet with Peavey speaker I am also selling. I am asking $200 for the head plus shipping.

-Cab with Peavey Speaker

This is a good condition cabinet with a 15 inch Peavey Scorpion Plus speaker. The speaker handles very nicely and does not muddy up at all! I have used this cabinet with Hartke and Peavey heads among others and it has always sounded great. This cabinet has proven to be long lasting and durable during the time I have had it and it would be a great companion for the Peavey Mark III head I am also selling. My asking price is $175 for the cab plus shipping

This rig can be bought seperately or together, it dosn't matter to me. Please e-mail me at

2. Jared

May 21, 2000
  3. I am looking for a new cabinet of that size but I don't want another peavey, I don't like 'em.
  4. Jared

May 21, 2000
    Whats up with you guys? I'll let both of em go for $325 + shipping to the first serious buyer!
  5. Alyosha09

Jun 16, 2000
    ill buy for 300 without shipping, you pay

email me if you want to sell it
  6. Jared

May 21, 2000
    OK, this is my last and final offer.

$300 for the pair and we split the shipping costs which means you pay about a total of $330 depending on where you live.
  7. FunkSlapRumblefish

FunkSlapRumblefish Guest

May 23, 2000
    Charlotte, NC
    I think I might be interested. I'd like to see a pic though. And I'm wondering if the amp's watt's are in RMS?
    If I like I'll give you $320, you pay shipping.