1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Nice Ritter on Ebay

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rubo, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Looks nice.

Good price too.

2. ehque

ehque

Jan 8, 2006
    Singapore
    i hate it when sellers go [NOT somethingelsecompletelyunrelated]. i mean, if i wanted a ritter, id be searching for a ritter.

setting a product name like "Ritter Standard 4 [not Fodera, Alembic]" is just out to gank search results. Anyone with me on this?

because id be advertising "Cort Curbow 5 [NOT X-BOX,ps2,ps3,gameboy,antique,furniture,frying pan,alembic,apollo rocket part, guitar]" next.

but that bass is nice. not as outrageous as the ritters ive seen.

3. Aj*

Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    There's bad karma on that bass, the guy bought it a few weeks ago and that auction was publicised on tb too, already he's trying to move it on, origional auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4713&item=7380857115 . Oh and it's an early ritter, uses bart pups and that neck is wierd, the flat part that should fit in the pocket comes out beyond the pocket. I don't think it's an amazing deal really, it doesn't compare to the newer ritters.

4. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars