Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nice Ritter on Ebay

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rubo, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Looks nice.

Good price too.

2. ehque

ehque

Jan 8, 2006
    Singapore
    i hate it when sellers go [NOT somethingelsecompletelyunrelated]. i mean, if i wanted a ritter, id be searching for a ritter.

setting a product name like "Ritter Standard 4 [not Fodera, Alembic]" is just out to gank search results. Anyone with me on this?

because id be advertising "Cort Curbow 5 [NOT X-BOX,ps2,ps3,gameboy,antique,furniture,frying pan,alembic,apollo rocket part, guitar]" next.

but that bass is nice. not as outrageous as the ritters ive seen.

3. Aj*

Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    There's bad karma on that bass, the guy bought it a few weeks ago and that auction was publicised on tb too, already he's trying to move it on, origional auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4713&item=7380857115 . Oh and it's an early ritter, uses bart pups and that neck is wierd, the flat part that should fit in the pocket comes out beyond the pocket. I don't think it's an amazing deal really, it doesn't compare to the newer ritters.

4. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars