Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nice Roscoe for $1000 including Flight case

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by modulusbassist, Feb 3, 2002.

1. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Uforia showed me that one earlier. If she had the $$$, it would be hers.

2. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    I always say things like that to my wife when I'm about to buy it for her for Valentine's Day :D

3. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    I wouldn't buy it, unless you are from Canada. I have already had one bad ebay experience from Canada. Buying things accross Nation lines is risky as heck.

Also, there was another thread earlier about someone losing their bass in an ebay sale to Indonesia.

Unless you know the person, or living in the same country... don't do it!

4. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Its up to 1,800 so if you want it ya better get on there.

6. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I've had nothing but good experiences when dealing with sellers from Canada. You had one bad experience and now you're recommending that the rest of the world not deal with Canucks? :confused:

7. boomerang

boomerang Guest

Dec 9, 2001
    Canada
    I got burnt on a deal buying from the states... its not about the people in either country, its about a little imaginary line that automatically adds on charges. In my case over 170 dollars worth of customs charges. Once i found this out i couldnt exactly send it back either. I'm never buying a bass shipped from america again, and if i lived there i sure as hell wouldnt buy from canada. :eek:

8. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA

9. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    see above post! :)

10. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    see? It happens in any direction. It's usually easier and safer to buy from your own country. That's all I am saying.

11. Dude, what did u get?

12. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    uh oh, hide the donuts, hockey sticks, and beer, the canucks are coming!! the canucks are coming!!! :D

13. Somebody sniped! Lucky bast*rd!!!:D