1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nice SX Jazz Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by superfunk47, Mar 21, 2009.

1. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    With as much love as the SX basses get here, I figured I'd try an SX Jazz box. By the time I got it, I was starting to realize that I didn't have quite as much time to devote to jazz guitar as I had thought :meh:

So here it is - save a nice chunk of change. She ain't mint, the plastic is off the PG, but other than that it's hardly been played. I'll let it go for $150 shipped CONUS. That's a good $50-55 cheaper than buying new, if you factor in the shipping, and a lot cheaper if you went with anything but UPS ground (like I did...)!

Pics later today, but here she is on Rondo - http://www.rondomusic.com/product2292.html

Really good price for what you get. Mahogany neck, all maple body, rosewood fingerboard...better than any guitars I've seen in this price range.

2. Man...why couldn't this had been the sunburst. I'm actually in the market for one of these. Just hopin' to find a used or B stock sunburst.

I could do the natural but hate knowin' for only $45 more, I could get the color I really want.

Bump for a nice lookin' guitar...

Steve

3. Is this still available? Actual pics might tempt me.

Thanks,
    Steve

4. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    The natural looks really classy, IMO. No wild figuring or anything, but it's simple and really nice looking. The inlays are pretty sexy, too. Nice colorful abalone. More pics later tonight, but here's these for now.

Attached Files:

5. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    I'd love to make a quick sale, but honestly man, you gotta go with the color you want. I mean, it's only $45 bucks more, and you're the one who's gonna be having to look at it and play it, so why not splurge a bit and get what you really want?