Nick Fyffe

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by 4FaTStRInGs, May 26, 2002.

1. I went to see Jamiroquai live in Lisbon last friday and Nick was great, he's quite better now...I think he's more confident and a lot more active on stage and he's playing is much more groovie now...I loved it! :) Anyway, the concert was amazing, the audience incredibly enthusiastic and Jay was really pleased with it. :cool:
  2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    he´s great, and underrated (by that big shadow of the past called Stu Zender)
  3. I agree that he is great also. He is a different player to Zender so comparing them is pretty pointless in my opinion. But some of his lines just make me feel good! It might sound silly but its true.
    "You Give Me Something" and "Falling" are just two examples. They are quite simple but they dont need anything else to them cos they fit the music so perfectly.
  4. 5s_tring freak: I agree with you, but I think his best line is definetly Where Do We Go From Here, so damn funky!
  5. MatW

May 10, 2000
    UK, Swindon
    I agree. Where do we go from here really hits the spot! He shouldn't have to worry about being in Stuart Zender's shadow. He's holding his own very nicely.

I hope JK makes the most of his talents, there's been quite a few synth bass lines on the last couple of records. I want to hear more bass guitar.