1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Nick Lloyd Walnut Flatback C Extension Excellent!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by rodway, Jun 27, 2019.

1. rodway

rodway Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Price:
    Strings:
    If you’re in the Midwest, come check this bass out. Nick’s reputation speaks for itself. This bass is killer. A smallish 3/4 that sounds huge. The low C demands attention! Extended ebony board. 41 3/8” string length.
    Mooradian deluxe. Date completed Feb 14, 2012

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    WillieB and Phil Rowan like this.
  2. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Tallahassee
    Can we get better photos of the bass?

james condino likes this.
  3. rodway

rodway Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Sure- I’ll have some up by tomorrow
    Thanks!

4. rodway

rodway Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Photos added. Year is 2012, in case you can’t read the label picture. Let me know anything else you would like to know.

Attached Files:

Chris204T likes this.
  5. Gbro

Gbro Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2018
    Just wanted to chime in here and say that Nick's basses are absolutely top notch. My wife and I both play Lloyd basses (number 47 and number 8 respectively) and couldn't be happier with them. I've had mine for nearly a decade and Nick absolutely stands by his work and will do anything to make sure anyone who plays one of his basses is absolutely satisfied. Just wanted to share my 2 cents and let any potential buyers know that this bass at this price point is a steal.

rodway likes this.
  6. rodway

rodway Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Thanks for the comment. Yeah- I couldn’t agree more. This decision didn’t come easy