Nick Nolte in trouble again

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Smokey, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    Even worse, what kind of person would have sex with a drugged up 15 year old girl? Sick people in this world I tell ya.

And even worse, it said the girl was drugged on GHB, which here in Michigan it's automatically 7 years in prison for just possessing a trace of it. Why is that one guy not in Prison for life? I guess if your rich you really can get away with anything.
  2. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    No I'd say the worst part is that Nolte didn't have sex with her, someone else did and it was at his house....yet he is getting sued.

It's a terrible thing to be sexually assulted but don't be a dumb bitch and go to a party like that when you are 15.
  3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Why is he in trouble for this?
  4. Yeah, what a bitch, how DARE she go to a party and have someone knock her out with a drug and sexually assult her!

SHE is the one that should be on trial!
  5. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

People, it was a party thrown by his grounds manager WHILE NICK WASN'T EVEN IN TOWN!!!
  6. QED

Now back to my place for drinks!

No minors...
  7. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8

That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying she should have never had gone to the party. 15 year olds have no place at partys like that.
  8. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    I find it shocking that the guy didn't go to court; but was he a convicted felon/had a history of sexual assault charges against him? If not, then how could Nolte have known he had the "propensity" to do that.

This reeks of 'easy money' scam, but the article isn't very specific about anything.
  9. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Yeah, why aren't they suing the grounds manager? Is it maybe because HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY, while Mr. Nolte is pretty well off by most people's standards?

People suck.
  10. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
  11. I know what this thread needs...

12. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    i would convict him based on that shirt alone.

But yeah. Sounds like someones looking for money.
  14. Why does every one want to pick on ole nick??? He's a wonderful actor, and yeah sure he may get a little carried away sometimes, but whatever he does , you can always look for someone to do something worse- like say Robert Downey Jr. for example.
  15. Yeah, I killed a man before, but I'm sure other people have killed more!
  16. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Why am I wasting my time in college? I should just sue people for a living. That's what I love about this country: you can take any path you want to live the American Dream. Some people work hard; others invest wisely in the stock market; and some sue.

I'm sorry; I have an aunt in which everything she has in life has been bought by either suing people are filing asinine insurance claims. :rolleyes:
  17. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

No doubt!