Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nightbass

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by IvanMike, Sep 15, 2004.

1. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    i just bought a Bag End D10B-D from nightbass off of the tb classifieds

the whole process was as pleasant and smooth as you could imagine - good communication, he went out of his way to offer information before, during and after the purchase. The cabinet was exactly as described (in pristine shape), and he packed it as it was made of glass!!

absolutley one of the best purchasing experiences i have ever had online :cool:

2. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

absolutely one of the best purchasing experiences i have ever had online

Same for me. I bought his EBS HD-350, got a
    very honest and thoughtful accessment of the amp, superb packing, and ultra-fast delivery. As good as it gets, in my experience.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I just purchased an Epifani NYC T-112 from Nightbass.

When Walt says something of his is in mint condition, don't let him fool you. It is not in mint condition.......it is in better than mint condition. He told me the Epi was mint. When I picked it up, it looked like it just arrived from the Epifani factory the day before. Seriously.....he treats his bass gear like gold. I saw one of his basses, and it looked like it was fresh from the showroom floor. He told me it was "used". When you buy something from Nightbass, you are going to get better than mint condition. He takes impeccable care of his gear.

Besides that, Nightbass is a truly nice guy. He knows alot about bass gear, won't try to get one over on you, and is a great guy to deal with. If you have a problem making a deal with Nightbass, then you're the one with the problem.

-Mike

4. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Just picked up an Avalon U5 from Walt, in trade for a Fender TBP-1.

Walt is an absolutely top-notch person to deal with. The package arrived on time, and was packaged better than anything I've ever seen, including a factory pack job from a manufacturer.

If you're considering doing a deal with Walt, have no fear, this guy is an absolute pleasure to deal with.