1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nike Ignite Irons (full set, hybrid 3-PW) $350 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by TSanders, Jun 20, 2007.

1. I have a set of Nike Ignite Irons that I may be looking to sell or trade.

I like these irons, and they are a great set of clubs. Im really only considering a trade to try some different stuff.

This set was bought about two months ago and has seen 2-3 round per week. Good condition. Includes hybrid 3 (w/ headcover) -PW.

After tax these were $455. Id take a little more than a hundred less than that since they are not that old. So Id do $250 shipped ground, anywhere in the Cont US. PayPal ONLY.

The only trade interests would be if you happened to have a set of irons of equal value.

igniteirons001.jpg

igniteirons002.jpg

igniteirons004.jpg

igniteirons003.jpg

2. Not even close to willing to trade my Berthas, but these are NICE!

Bump for a nice set of Nikes!

-Rick

3. $250 shipped.

PayPal only.

On eBay as well. Wont last long at that price.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021