Nino Valenti

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by DaveDeVille, Sep 9, 2004.

1. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

very cool ... highly recommend talking to this guy !!
    just recieved my red jazz bass from Nino , exactly as he described it .
    you want a great bass ? check out
  2. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Sold me some pickups a while back, shipped quick, and in much better condition and quality than he described. Nino's a great guy no matter what, even for going to concerts with ;)
  3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Ive already made it clear that I agree with both of you.

He sold me one bass, and I ordered another from him because of how impressed I was with the first.

Very good with communication, quality work, and a nice guy.
  4. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Got it pronto in excellent condition. He even sent me the warranty card and original receipt so I got the warranty. Very easy to deal with. :cool: :bassist:
  5. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    bought more than a few pickups/preamps from me :)

always immediate payment, a pleasure to do business with
  6. vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    Great guy and easy to do business with. Very trustable. I bought my Sadowsky Vintage 5 from him.

Keep him away from the mirrored pickguards!
  7. I bought from him: Atelier Z 5 string Jazz Bass
    He bought from me: Lakland 55-63, Ampeg SVP-BSP

As a buyer, Nino paid right away. As a seller, I got exactly what he described in a timely manner.
  8. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Another bump for Nino. Bought a Valenti PJ from him. Great to deal with.
  9. Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    he built my "El Nino" bass when I shipped him the parts. It is easily the best bass I've ever had in my hands.
  10. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
    I`ve bought some stuff from Nino. Fast delivery and very helpful. Great service.
  11. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    I know I've lauded him many times and I probably sound like a broken record, but Nino's basses are fantastic! I owned one of his first jazzes and it was the best jazz I ever owned, hands down. My bandmates were shocked to learn that it was a passive.

Great bass builder, solid dude, great reputation - you pretty much can't ask for anything more. If you're looking for a high-end (but reasonably priced) jazz bass, go with Nino's Valentis. I'd buy another one from him in a minute without thinking twice.
  12. kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    I think we all know what a great guy Nino is, but for the record, I purchased some tuners from him for a great price and they arrived with the quickness. Thanks Nino!
  13. bassnote6

Oct 15, 2002
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
    Just got my 2 basses a zebra wood jazz and a swamp ash bodied beauty. They were better than described and boy do they sound great. our transaction was quick and easy with a lot of communication. He bought my aguilar 359 hope the neighbors don't mind...peace to you Nino Brown
  14. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    I sold a bass to Nino that had a minor problem. He was very understanding and didn't freak at all. Just fixed it and let me know. Thanks Nino!! :bassist:
  15. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Nino crafted a tort pickguard for my USA Jazz 5'er. Great all the way around! Thanks, Nino!
  16. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Bought a bass from Nino, fast shpping and well packed. Another thumbs up
  17. Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Nino...what can I say that hasn't already been said somewhere on TB. This man goes the extra mile and a half to make sure you're happy with your bass. He's a great partner in building a custom instrument, helping you realize the vision you didn't even have. :D His service, communication, and not too shabby product would not have me hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
  18. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Supporting Member

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder: Wing Bass
    Wow... I can't believe I forgot to leave feedback for Nino. I spec'd out and bought a 5-string Jazz a few months ago, and have to say the process, communication, and end product were flawless. Nino is a great guy to work with. I enjoyed the experience and his attention to detail so much that I had him work on another bass of mine, and it turned out even better than I imagined.

I'd recommend Nino's basses and work to anyone.
  19. TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Gah I forgot as well

I've bought 2 basses of Nino

Valenti Number 5 -

Valenti Number 3 -

Both I got within 3 days of there completion and that's impressive NYC to the UK in 2 days :eek: both times as well :eek:

I also bought an Incase Dub Bag off him and he shipped one of my basses in it.

He has done various mods on the basses as they were instock models and I wanted some tweaks doing, he was very helpful and does excellent work.

These basses are the best basses I've owned and played so far, a must for any one looking for a traditional fender style bass with that extra oomph.

Great Guy (Needs to work on his British slang tho :p ) pleasure to do business with makes you want to buy more off him.
  20. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Nino is cool. Quick payment. Great communications.

Trust this man.