For Sale/Trade Nitro Olympic White Aged Mighty Might Body. 4lbs 3 oz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by kevinpmajka, Nov 23, 2021.

1. kevinpmajka

kevinpmajka Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2013
    Phoenix
    Price:
    United States
    Olympic white relic mighty might body with fender bridge, and hi mass neckplate. No neck screws, does have strap buttons. Very light weight - trying to find the original posting of who I bought it from. $400 shipped in the CON USA

I can include a relic pickguard with it.

Relic 62 Tortoise, or Relic 62 Black/white/Black or Relic 57 Gold Adonized. I will add pics tomorrow with pickguards and some updated pics.

Paypal Only - lower 48 only. Will ship via usps or UPS depending on price.

All Pics shown are from original sale on talk bass and one extra when it was partially assembled. It has been collecting dust for a while - no added dings. Maybe some yellow aging.

01.jpeg 02.jpeg 03.jpeg 04.jpeg 05.jpeg 06.jpeg 07.jpeg 08.jpeg 09.jpeg 10.jpeg 11.jpeg 12.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  2. Chop11777

Chop11777 Supporting Member

Jul 22, 2016
    South carolina
    Can you post some pics of the tort pickguard ?
    Chop!

3. kevinpmajka

kevinpmajka Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2013
    Phoenix
    I'm just selling the body in this post. I will be including a relic guard in with the body and then will sell the rest.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022