1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NJ Ambient/Indie Rock band needs bassist!

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by GunnarJames, Jan 10, 2012.

1. GunnarJames

GunnarJames

Jan 10, 2012
    New Jersey
    Hey guys, new here!

So I started up a new band and we need a bassist. The overall sound is Ambient Rock, think newer 30 Seconds To Mars and Coldplay, but we also have some stuff that's anything from Maroon 5 to The Foo Fighters.

Right now we don't have any music posted for the public but we do have rough demos recorded for anyone interested in trying out. A lot of the stuff is similar to the last band I was in (which I played guitar and bass for), so you can check that out at LOVE ISLA | Facebook or LOVE ISLA on PureVolume (not so much the song This House, Not So Empty but more so the other songs).

We have studio time booked at The Pilot Studio with Rob Freeman of Hidden In Plain View for early March and would like to have a bassist before then to record and have everything set up online for when the EP is released.

Please contact me asap if you're interested! You can shoot me an email at gunnarjamesmusic@live.com or find me on Facebook and hit me up there. Thanks guys!