NJ Gigspam Saturday 6/10/04

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by jondog, Jun 10, 2004.

1. jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Hey, ya wanna see a real live NJ cover band?!

Saturday, June 12th
    (973) 966-0252
    54 Main Street
    Madison, NJ

10:00 - 1:30
    NO COVER!!!!

2. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    I'd love too... but I suck, and have to work!

sorry waste of a post

have fun jondog!
  3. hibeam

Oct 16, 2002
    Oh man dude, thats only like 10 minutes away from me, but I have engaugments for that evening. Maybe I'll try to stop by late.
  4. lawndart

Oct 4, 2003
    Northern NJ
    Get Your Guns and Slippery When wet are pretty good cover bands too :rolleyes: . Have you played the Jersey coverband meca yet known as the Wreck Room yet?
  5. jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    I didn't say we were good, I said we were "real" and "live." :) Actually, I think we are pretty good, the singer and the guitarist are both very talented and we've been together for awhile so we're pretty tight. You can listen to our demo on the Songs page at www.sirsquid.com

If any TBer can make it out I'll buy you a beer or something. Change your plans, leave work early, it's live music and a BEER!

No we haven't played the Wreck Room yet, we're just starting to get into those big rooms. I mailed them a press kit and never heard back, no response to my calls and emails. If you have a connection there, I'd really appreciate an introduction. Thanks!
  6. jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Doh! I put the wrong date in the thread title, which I can't edit. Oh well, Saturday is tonight so BUMP!
  7. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Doh! If'n it was sooner notice I could came up tonight

:( next time! I ignored the thread cause I was busy on the 10th!!!
  8. jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    No problem James. I think our LBI shows are closer to you anyway. We were just there last night, it was a pretty good time -- with 2 bachelorette parties it's hard to go wrong! We'll be back at Buckalew's on 8/7. We actually have a pretty busy summer coming up. /Announcer voice on/ Check the Shows page at www.sirsquid.com for all of your entertainment scheduling needs! /voice off/