1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

No Affiliations: Recommendable Used Gear Deal in Bay Area

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by silvertone, Jul 20, 2017.

1. silvertone

silvertone

Nov 6, 2007
    SF, CA
    I initially bit at this offer in an impulsive moment but soon thereafter realized that
    A) I am very happy with my bass rig and have good, reliable back ups for various room sizes &
    B) between my San Francisco Mortgage and the cost of my kid's out of state college tuition I can't be tossing around money for gear like I used to.

For just 6 Benjamins this is IMHO a very good deal and I was initially interested simply for obtaining an Alembic F1-X Tube Pre at such reasonable cost. But I'm not particularly good at reselling gear so I'm letting this pass....

But damn - somebody in the Bay Area should bite on this:

Complete bass guitar amp and speaker combo. Works perfectly! Will not separate. Price firm.
    1) David Eden D410XLT 4x10" speaker cab
    2) Crest Audio CA4 1000 watt power amp
    3) Alembic F-1X tube preamp
    4) Furman PL-8 power conditioner and light module
    5) Zoom 3000B bass effects processor
    6) Zoom RP01 remote effects pedal
    7) SKB 4 space road rack/case
    8) All necessary cabling and power supplies

Complete Bass Amp and Speaker Setup

My notes:
    1) Having viewed the photos and having had less but similar mold accumulate on my Eden Cabs - all it takes is some Lysol Spray to clean that stuff up.
    2) a very good deal for a 1000 watts of power.
    3) Can't beat an Alembic Pre for less than $200!
    4) Never a bad thing to have in a rack.
    5) Probably has a useful tone or two - but basically it's cheap plastic chinese crap.
    6) See #5
    7) Other than the rust not too bad and can be replaced cheaply if one keeps one's eye on Craigslist.
    8) Bingo Bonus....

No go out there and snap this up!~

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    No thanks.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021