no black tshirts

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Gopher Bob, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Gopher Bob

Gopher Bob

Nov 24, 2001
    how come there are only white and ash grey talkbass shirts??? i would buy a couple if they came in black or dark blue, i look better in dark colors.
  2. Because black shirts require an additional color (white) to be printed underneath the colors to make them stand out. It's a matter of economics. More colors - More expensive shirts.
  3. RHCFlea

Jun 16, 2001
    Washington DC
    whoa, merchandise! This is new to me... I've go to buy some!

Oh, wait, I'm broke :( ....
  4. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    I can only wear dark colors, too. I have a drinking problem. I have bad hand/cup/mouth coordination. The tasty beverage doesn't always make it to my mouth.
  5. Hint

Nov 20, 2001
    The Loony Bin.
    so hows about doing them Black with white words?

no more expensive that way.
  6. doesn't use black for the reason that hambone stated.

Which sucks. Because I'd love to have a talkbass shirt in black. I won't wear a white shirt, I'll feel like a ninny :) Plus I just don't like white. I like dark colors.

Hmm. Maybe I'll just buy a mug or a mousepad.

BTW, here's my store. Tufstuff
  7. Could it be that members on here at TB are yelling for a black addition to the merchandise? take a referandum?

8. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    Obviously the black shirts are now available. I just got mine and they are KILLER. My wife even digs it. Kick down a few bucks and get one! Support the cause and look groovy.
  9. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I have two black ones as well!! I'm wearing one now!! ;)
  10. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Bought a black one last month....

Have a look see!

11. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

&nbsp;<P>&nbsp;<P><--- Have had one for quite some time.... it's one of my favorite gig shirts!
  12. sister has a black one also.
    hey tracy-----do i ever understand the coordination problem. was at work yesterday, trying to eat a taco and drink soda----well, by the time i went to get the group home kids from school i was wearing half of it. my lip develops a hole sometimes when i drink and the food just does not make it to my mouth. lol. :D
  13. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    I look better in black also. But that's mostly cuz I'm a fatferk

14. Good, The first step in solving your problem is admiting that you have one. Your only 11 steps away to freedom from your problem.
  15. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Now if they would just get the shirts in medium, then I'd be set.
  16. Melf

Mar 20, 2003
    Starkville, MS
  17. black black black black black its one of the only color i look good in i have a drinking problem to is there anyway to help that?
  18. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i should prolly send in my 20 bucks to support before i buy a shirt....