Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

No Direct Nordstrand?!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by .matthew e wengerd., Aug 19, 2005.

1. Guess Jay, Adrian, et al will get more business now.​

2. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    rusty man, time to kick off your plan!

3. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I talked to Carey about this yesterday, and it just had to happen. Unfortunatley, it probably should have happened a while ago, but the poor guy is just too darned busy to spend all day on the phone and then all night answering e-mails. When you have a schedule like that, it makes it very difficult to put in a good, solid, ten or twelve hour work day that actually focuses on building basses....which should be the point afterall, right? :smug:

We have a lot of exciting projects in the works, and this should allow Carey to get back to spending the majority of his time on building basses, which will speed up the completion dates for those who have basses on order AND will reduce the current wait time for those who are looking to do a custom project. ;)

4. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    I guess that kinda does away with the bed & breakfast deal plus a great BBQ (with the best steak I've eaten :p) for strange chinese fellows that fly halfway around the world to pick up their basses huh? :p

TIME TO ACTIVATE PLAN B!!! :D