Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

No Gig Tonight.......What The.......

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lneal, Dec 31, 2002.

1. lneal

lneal

Apr 12, 2002
    Lee County, Alabama
    We did have a gig but we cussed out the club owner last time we were there. He f*&^%d us on the take at the door and we did a Peter Grant on him. Just tired of taking sh!t from sleazy club owners.

So, what are ya'll doing tonight? Me? "I ain't drunk I'm just drinking"!:D

2. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Sorry to hear about the no gig thing...Drinking w/ the family...well not yet, but the night is young...will check back later...Can I be obnoxious?:rolleyes: :D

3. lneal

lneal

Apr 12, 2002
    Lee County, Alabama
    Absolutely!

4. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999

...smooth move, Einstein.

:D

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Hi my name is Josh, and I'm a gig-less wonder tonight also. :( Should we start a support group for this?

6. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Yes, please!

My name is Gabriel. I haven't had a gig since May. I am starting to twitch. :(

7. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I hear you. It's very odd to not be in a band that plays shows anymore. This will have to change soon!

8. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    I dont....well hmm
    i never have gigged really.. jeeze I SUCK :rolleyes:
    well at leat i gotta cool guitarist now..
    im gonna start playing a band..
    I play guitar too so we take turns.. like once ill play rhythm and hell make up a lead part or hell play rhythm and ill play the lead.. thats what our practices are like.. and he wants me to think outside of his guitar playing!!! *yay*
    hes like "i know your a good bassist, and alot of guitarist want the bassist to follow him but i think it adds flavor to do something completely off the guitarist... can you do that???" im like.. NO PROBLEM!!!jeeze life is fun huh??
    well later.. sorry about the gig ineal

9. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

..but gobs in January. So Happy Stinkin' (a weird New Jersey thing) New Year!