1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No More GK Neo 412s?!?!?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Mr_Sore_Fingerz, Apr 11, 2009.

1. I suppose I'm new to massive backorders, but ever since the GK Neo 412 has dropped in price to $899, I can't get my hands on one! They were backordered until april 10th, but check again now, and its been moved to may 5th...

I dont get it, what's the hold up? Anybody have some insight on why they keep pushing this back?

2. Massive demand? :confused:

If you REALLY want one, there's a local Mom and Pop shop in a town near me that has one in stock. Probably could get them to ship it to you.

3. So would the solution to this massive backorder be to "buy" one and wait for it to be available and shipped to me? Is it that GK is pushing back the date for their whole shipment to come in or did they really run out in the span of a day? Because everyone else posted the exact same date for them to come in....just wondering :confused:

Cool. If it's brand new, an email address would be much appreciated. If anyone else has one that they want to sell I'd definitely be willing to do business with them.

4. Laklandlover

Laklandlover Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA BABY
    and this is why I have a 1/12 and a 2/12