1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No more Pedaltrain Volto? Other options?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by AaronVonRock, Nov 10, 2018.

1. AaronVonRock

AaronVonRock

Feb 22, 2013
    Bangkok
    It seems the Pedaltrain Volto is no longer available. Any other options for a rechargeable power supply that is close to the same size as the Volto?

Follow-up question: Is Pedaltrain planning on coming out with Volto Version3?

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    The Mission Engineering 529 is about the same size and is rechargeable:
    529 – Mission Engineering

EDIT: it will end up a little bigger once you add in the size of a battery pack, but you can get a battery pack small enough to fit under a Pedaltrain Nano along with the 529, so that’s still really small.

That Volto just seems cursed. I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t want to try to make a new version of it.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    AaronVonRock likes this.
  3. Agosix

Agosix Supporting Member

May 7, 2013
    Woodhaven NY
    Big Joe Power Box lithium...small and holds charge a long time...great

AaronVonRock likes this.
  4. AaronVonRock

AaronVonRock

Feb 22, 2013
    Bangkok
    Cursed how so? I have Volto V2 and it works great. I've been using it for over a year with no issues.

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    It had a lot of production delays and I’ve read a lot of issues people had with their units failing, at least with the first version.

AaronVonRock likes this.
  6. AaronVonRock

AaronVonRock

Feb 22, 2013
    Bangkok
    I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

7. Warwick Rockboard Power LT XL rechargable Pedal board battery.

Sharknose79 and AaronVonRock like this.