No new bass for me...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Chris J, Aug 7, 2005.

1. My plans to get a new G&L L-2000 have been foiled. I stopped by a snowboarding warehouse sale. So yeah, my bass fund ended up going to a new snowboard, bindings, and boots. All my old stuff was worn out. In any case, I ended up with a Ride Fleetwood 161, the Option NFA team binding, and Northwave Fury boots. Needless to say I am very happy with my purchase and am looking forward to the winter. It ended up costing about $100 less than a new Tribute L-2000. So all in all I had a good weekend. :D
  2. teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Well, I just found out that my car needs about $2000 worth of repairs. I was hoping to buy a new cab, too. :(
  3. :rollno: you can't snowboard year round... but i do know that snowboarding just about the most fun thing ever. that would be a tough decision for me (if i lived anywhere near mountains). i hope you enjoy your new stuff
  4. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    As a matter of fact, I opted to sell my Snowboard (Burton Custom 154 w/ Custom Bindings) to pay for car repairs instead of selling bass gear.

There's my priorities.
  5. Well I do live near mountains. And I actually needed new snowboard gear whereas I wanted a new bass. So all in all, I think it's gonna be a good winter.
  6. cool buy! id like to get out snow blading again asap... :meh:

on the other hand im not happy. i was supposed to be paid £100 for 18 hours of work this weekend. I got £80. Work has had an angry phonecall.
  7. man... you got ripped off. sorry to hear that.