No one's posting...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by xxxBassJunkiexx, Nov 24, 2001.

1. AIEEEK! Is this turning into the ActiveBass DB board? Say it ain't so!:eek:
  2. yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
  3. I`ll start the popcorn.....shh...I think I hear something..:D

If the world didn`t suck we would all fall off
  4. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

What do you want, threads about FiElDy and YeR fAvE fLeSh EaTiNg PeT? It's a holiday weekend, for god's sake! I imagine everbody's either gigging, practicing, or spending time with their family. In my case, it's been all of the above, and I'm very thankful for the opportunity.

Besides, sometimes there's not a whole lot to say, you know? I mean, if you're happy with your bass and your sound, and you have an amp you can live with, what's to talk about? It's kind of nice to just LIVE when you don't really have any burning questions to ask anyone. Did I mention that my wife is quite beautiful, and I hadn't gotten to see her much before this weekend on account of our busy and conflicting schedules? I didn't? Well, this weekend, neither of us has had to work much, we've had the house mostly to ourselves, which leaves me with the not very difficult decision to make of either spending a lot of time on TB talking about nothing in particular, or......

Oops! Gotta go......:D
  5. The peacefulness of the DB side is always questioned.
  6. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    ....decorating the house with KoRn posters??:D:D
  7. Aw, you know I love you! I was just wondering about the inactivity (yeah... holiday..I am an idiot)...sorry! (And no, there are no Korn posters upon my walls.)
  8. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

Not exactly.
  9. somebody please become a supporting member......get that tufnuts character off the frame :D
  10. dhosek

May 25, 2000
    Los Angeles, CA
    I think I'll wait until someone else does it, then I'll sign on with tufnuts' pic ;-)

11. Agrarian -
    Hey, what's with the posting blitz? Don't you have cows to feed, chickens to milk, etc.?
  12. i aINt miLkN nO chIcKen......
  13. That reminds me of the joke about the polish guy that wanted to be a chicken farmer.