1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No online?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BassMan2000, Dec 25, 2000.

1. BassMan2000

BassMan2000

Sep 27, 2000
    Canada
    anyone know any online music stores that carry 4-string peavey cirrus's? any information will be greatfull.

2. BassMan2000

BassMan2000

Sep 27, 2000
    Canada
    please guys help me out were can I find peavey cirrus's online to buy ?

3. Robert B

Robert B Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2000
    Hampton, Va USA
    I don't know if the situation has changed, but I was told last year by 2 different dealers that Peavey doesn't allow their dealers to sell outside their service area. In other words, no mailorders, no internet orders. Could be I was fed a line. Anyone else heard of anyone dealing Peavey on the Internet?

4. it may be the case that peavey does not allow some dealers to sell online or mail order, but i bet it's got soemthing to do with where u live. i live in England and like alot of the UK posters in the forum get very pi$$ed at the £- $ comparison and the extrodinary prices compared to america,, but looking through Guitarist i've seen and know of 4 or 5 dealers here that'll sell peavey basses,, oh well guys at least we've got one thing over em

but who wants to buy a peavey??

only kiddin ??????? yeah rite