Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

No online?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BassMan2000, Dec 25, 2000.

1. BassMan2000

BassMan2000

Sep 27, 2000
    Canada
    anyone know any online music stores that carry 4-string peavey cirrus's? any information will be greatfull.

2. BassMan2000

BassMan2000

Sep 27, 2000
    Canada
    please guys help me out were can I find peavey cirrus's online to buy ?

3. Robert B

Robert B Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2000
    Hampton, Va USA
    I don't know if the situation has changed, but I was told last year by 2 different dealers that Peavey doesn't allow their dealers to sell outside their service area. In other words, no mailorders, no internet orders. Could be I was fed a line. Anyone else heard of anyone dealing Peavey on the Internet?

4. it may be the case that peavey does not allow some dealers to sell online or mail order, but i bet it's got soemthing to do with where u live. i live in England and like alot of the UK posters in the forum get very pi$$ed at the £- $ comparison and the extrodinary prices compared to america,, but looking through Guitarist i've seen and know of 4 or 5 dealers here that'll sell peavey basses,, oh well guys at least we've got one thing over em

but who wants to buy a peavey??

only kiddin ??????? yeah rite