1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No Peavey Millennium 6???

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by wagstaff, Sep 30, 2008.

1. :crying: Why do peavey not make a 6 strign version of this amazing bass? yet they make 6 string versions of the Grind.

Not insulting the grind bass because i love it but the millennium is soooooo much better with greater tone and t being more comfortable to play :(

I wonder if i did a patition and got people to sign it, would they make one? how many people would sign on here?

2. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    I think the Grind basses are very "plain" looking. :meh: But that's just my opinion.
    A Millennium 6 would be awesome, especially the USA version not BXP.

3. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I suppose the Axcelerator 6 sales were very low, so they figured they wouldn't even offer a Millenium 6.

4. Peavey kinda plays by their own rules, which often defies logic.

5. I'll agree with that the grind looks kinda boring, would be nice if they came is different colours other then natural.:meh:

I would rather have a BXP version generally cause I prefar passive basses. Part of the reason is because they don't degrade in quality causes theres no battery.

6. MTMTEX

MTMTEX Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2008
    austin tx.
    If you are wanting a Peavey sixer I highly recommend a TL-6. They haven't made them since 1993 I think but not only is it the best Peavey I own, its the best BASS I own. Period. The older ones pre 91 are active and passive, after 91 active only. I just grabbed one off evilbay for $394.00. An absolute steal! :hyper:

7. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    I agree with MTMTEX. I have a TL5 and a Millennium 5 plus and the TL5 is easy the equal of the Millennium, both are great. Since I've got the TL5 my Millenium is getting less playing time. I'm sure the TL6 would be a great 6 string. The TL5 is closer to the Cirrus than the Millennium sound wise and playing wise but all are gtreat.

8. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Ok fair enough. :hyper: What would be cool is a USA Millennium with an active bypass switch!

9. + 1 to that:hyper:

I don't think they make the TL series anymore and i can't find anywhere that sells them.

10. MTMTEX

MTMTEX Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2008
    austin tx.
    Yeah the last year for the TL series was 1993 so you would have to find a used one. I have played a number of Cirrus's and i can honestly say I prefer the feel of the TL's. I should, I own 3 TL-6's and 2 TL-5's! :p I need help. :rollno:

11. plus i'm guessing they would be pretty pricey