No Treble T-shirt

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Mahlon, May 17, 2005.

1. Mahlon

Jan 27, 2005
    Bennettsville SC
    I'm not making a dime off this! I just bought one of the We Don't Want Any Treble t-shirts off this web site. I wore it to the mall Saturday. Despite the fact that I'm 45 years old several females ranging from 15 to 55 years old smiled at me and pointed at the shirt! Just sos ya know! ;)
  2. Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    I often get comments on my Got Bass shirt as well :)
  3. powerslave

powerslave Guest

Feb 24, 2005
    United States
    Much respect to the creators of the website and talkbass reps -, but I just have to be honest and say the ‘we don't want any treble' shirt is the dorkiest i've seen in it’s genre of apparel, I do like the hoodie, and got bass shirt, but then again nobody asked for my opinion I’m just stating it anyway, ha! :D

still dorky even after typo was fixed :bag:
  4. "got treble" would be pretty dorky... Good thing the T-shirt is "we don't want any treble" :)

ps. Yes I know you only made a typo, I'm just picking at you.
  5. Most chicks don't even know the difference b/t a bass and a gxxxx. Most 15 year old girls don't know anything period. Most 55 year old woman don't care.

But if it is working for you, more power to ya.
  6. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

I loath that shirt just as much as the next guy but shouldn't this be in misc?
  7. lefty007

Jan 19, 2004
    Miami, FL
  8. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK

Y'all wish you were as cool as me.
  9. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    :p Sounds like someone's been burned by one before :D

10. Well, I have only been burned once or twice. But regardless, any girl who knows me knows the difference b/t a bass and a guitxx and a fretless and a five and a four.

At least give me some credit.

. . .and most bass players can't spell "misogynist" :hyper:
  11. When most people see that, they think bass like subwoofers in cars that drive by listening to rap. So the teenage girls that respect this shirt respect it for the wrong reasons. DONT MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A RAP FAN! haha
  12. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Yeah the initial idea of "We don't want no treble" was an angry scotsman shaking his fist or a stick. Which I approve of all angry fist shaking. The end result... yeah... sucks.

I feel dorky enough wearing the hoodie. OMG I <3 WEBSITES! :D Nerd!