Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

no way! no more oreo's kids

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fetch Da bass, May 12, 2003.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Man... lawyers are the only people stupider than me.

2. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    hmmmmm.....

making them list the fats on the package seems perfectly fine to me, but not letting kids have 'em....come on!

[RANT]the various government branches are way too strict about things like this.....people have lost their ability to judge whether something is dangerous....and pretty soon everything but certain nutritional supplements or replicated food cubes will be banned, and everyone will walk around in biohazard suits. But hey, at least everyone will have a 200 year lifespan![/RANT]

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    But I like oreos :(

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Wow, it looks like I'm stirring up some tasty trouble ;)

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I was thinking about you when I read that article :p

6. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Man, I wonder what he has to say about all the times I've taken apart the double-stuffed oreos and made quad-stuffed. That's are the stuff right there. Somebody counter-sue!

7. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Oreos are bad for you?!! Man, i thought that white stuff in the center was mainly ascorbic acid!

8. damn--------where is my glass of milk and oreos now. duh, whoever said the oreo was not fattening. how stupid people can be. gonna have to sue somebody if they take the oreo away. :D

9. A what?!?!?!?

Err..... is that someone who goes about making pointless lawsuits in order to get some mone.... *ahem* help save the public from something that's not even worth worrying about?

:rolleyes:

10. If he succeeds, there will be pain and blood as cannot be imagined.

:mad::mad::mad:

DON'T touch my Oreos.

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

11. It's a communist conspiracy I tell ya; first oreos, then apple pie, then they'll tell you PIRATE KITTYS are no good for you! :( :bawl:

I can't take it!

Mike :p

12. That is the stupidest thing I've read all day. Why go after Oreo's when Fast food Chain's like Mcdonalds and Burger King are literally killing people (Heart attacks, Coffee spilling on peoples laps, obesity etc etc...). Lawyers will do anything for just a bit more money.

13. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN
    Is it not the choice of mom and dad to let their kids eat a Oreo... or is it uncle sams?

14. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    AAAAHAAAA I knew it. It's their fault I'm fat. Not the fact that I have poor eating habits have no self control and do no exersize whatso ever. Now I have someone else to blame. Excelent

15. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I just bought two packs. Yummy.

16. That's something. I betcha the sales of Oreos are gonna rocket, 'specially as soon as the story gets on Fox or CNN.

17. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I hear that carrots can be bad for you... anybody up for a class action lawsuit against carrot farmers?

18. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    GIMME DOUBLE STUFF NOW.

19. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    My favorites are the coffe/cream ones.

and the chocolate filled

and the fudge covered

and I'm sure the vanilla cracker with chocolate filling(new type) is really good too.