SOLD Noble Bass Pre/DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Matt Call, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Price:
    $550
    I can't say enough good things about this preamp. It's easily the best preamp I've used, and I'll leave it at that. Google any number of rave reviews and believe them.

I have a Noble head en route, which has exactly the same preamp section. While I would absolutely love to hold onto this, I'm reluctantly putting it up for sale.

$550 shipped.

Feel free to PM or email (better of the two options).
    [email protected]

**Please note, this is the earlier (1st) version with power for 3 pedals. Some of the inputs/outputs are in different locations than the current iteration as well. The tone is exactly the same, just in a slightly different package.

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 1.24.10 PM.png
    owl9k9lievzys09hbvwu.jpg r4mrxocfumdjrqujku4y.jpg r60nyskf18onxt1xhqao.jpg vxmn6dqbxlhqswibfw26.jpg

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    PBrown and stephenleejp like this.
  2. jnumme

jnumme Low End To No End

Sep 19, 2010
    West Michigan
    Bump for wish I had the dough right now

3. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    KUETSUM likes this.
  4. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but what is the larger of the items protruded from the side of the pedal. I gather the 2 small ones are tube cages / covers but what's the big one?

And BTW that Eagle Church clip is nice!

5. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks! It was a fun tune to play.

The big thing is the transformer and, yep, the other two are the tubes. I was initially a little nervous about that stuff being external, but after 2+ years of use - I've had no issues whatsoever.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  6. diglo

diglo Supporting Member

May 21, 2007
    SMYRNA, TN
    Get up! Get Get Get Down!
    Pm'ed

7. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bump

8. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Sale pending.

9. ariwax

ariwax Insonating the acoustic window

Apr 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Sold?

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021