1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Noble Di/Preamp to through power amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BlazinJzZz, Oct 3, 2017.

1. I'm about to receive a noble and was wondering what my options are. I currently run a th500 in to a Bergentino CN212. I was probably going to run the noble in to the effects return. But was wondering what power amp I could use instead for more power. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

2. krcriado1990

krcriado1990

Sep 18, 2017
    Florida
    This is my setup. I use a QSC K10 with everything going through the Noble. Amazing tones that are warm and clear. Before purchasing, I sent an email to Jack asking the same question and he said he loves the preamp/poweramp setup for bass. Versatile and powerful, especially for fly gigs and recording sessions. Hope this helps!

3. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    I run my Noble into the effects return of my TH 500 into a CN212. Plenty loud!

4. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    I use mine with a Demeter Minnie.
    There's also the Jule M700 or M2500, and tons of PA style rack power amps (I use a Crest ProLite 3.0).